Nuffnang

Saturday, May 19, 2012

New Prometheus Poster

There’s a new official poster out for Ridley Scott’s Prometheus, this time it’s a proper movie poster with actual people and stuff going on, instead of the pretentiously ambiguous posters that are very popular these days. The poster shows Noomi Rapace and Charlize Theron, along with the other crews of Prometheus while their spacefriggin ship is exploding in the background.


Honestly, I’m glad they went with a poster this time, since I’m pretty much getting tired of all the viral things. It was intriguing at first, and was actually successful at piquing my curiosity, but after the next dozen or so viral attempts, along with the hundreds of rumors and speculation, I’m kind of tired of all the teases, and there’s nothing else I want from Prometheus except to watch the movie itself.

No comments: