Nuffnang

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst Review

Yep, I've been away for a long time, writing for other places and stuff. But I came back, with news of where I've been. As for the review of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, I got one over at Infobarrel. It's like, really lengthy and stuff so you should check it out, especially if you're one of them folks having problems with the PC version's poor performance and slow motion gameplay.



In the meantime, you can expect more regular updates from hereon. I didn't realize that this blog is still alive and I felt bad after seeing it without any updates for such a long time, kind of like a sign of the times, right? There was a time when Pyra's blogger was king of the content management system hill and now it's pretty much ignored in favor of microblogging platforms, and relegated to being mere testing grounds for future scam artists and multi level marketers (or are they the same thing?) and folks like me, who can't seem to fall out of love of the sound of their own voice (or the clickety-clacking of their own keys, or whatever analogy works in this whole interweb thing.)

Oh, and Merry Christmas, bishes.

No comments: